Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

Re: Meeting tomorrow morning

Subject: Re: Meeting tomorrow morning
From: John Darnell <john.darnell@lacity.org>

Date: 10/09/2015 08:39 AM

To: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

Thanks. Yes, I learned the adopt-a-basket program is on hold for now. They
don't think it works. Apparently, only a small percentage of the adopted baskets
were actually maintained over time. It costs them a lot of money. The Bureau of
Sanitation doesn't know if they will bring it back. Sorry for the bad news.

Thanks John. I'm holding the date / time. Sorry you are not feeling well. Any
word re adopt-a-baskets? 50 are needed.

On Oct 9, 2015 1:44 AM, "John Darnell" < iohn.darnell(5)lacitv.orq > wrote:

Hi Don,

I won't be able to attend the meeting tomorrow morning. I got sick with a
cold, so I'm having someone from our office attend in my place.

Also, I'm trying to set up the meeting with LADOT on 10/22 at 10:30 a.m. at
our field office on Wilshire Blvd. I wanted to ask if you could hold that day
and time, and I'll know soon if LADOT can do it. They should be able to, but
it's not 100% yet.

Thanks,

John Darnell
District Director

Office of Los Angeles City Councilmember Paul Koretz
Westside Field Office: (323) 866-1828
Valley Field Office: (818) 971-3088
Email: john.dame 11(g)lacity.org

Have you signed up to receive Councilmember Koretz's e-newsletter? To subscribe, click here

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed as it may contain
privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination or copying of this transmission is prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
e-mail and any copies.

1 of 1

08/15/2018 09:48 AM